The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to supervise P.O.S,
sales performance and stock counts.
On completion of the programme learners will be able to:
• Authorise refunds and exchanges
• Authorise POS transactions
• Schedule staff according to service requirements
• Explain the effect of sales on the net profit of the business
• Monitor sales performance
• Propose actions to improve sales performance
• Supervise planning and staff for stock count preparations
• Oversee the counting process
• Supervise post stock count procedures
• Supervise customer service standards
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in communicating in a business environment and
Training Programme Duration: 4 Days
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Line managers
• Sales managers
• Sales representatives
• Business owners