The Role of a Team Leader
This programme is designed for junior managers of organisations to gain insight into the role of leadership within the work context and to raise moral standards as a counter to potential or real corruption within a work context.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• The Concept of Leadership.
• The Difference between the Concepts of Leadership and Management.
• Leadership Techniques.
• Evaluate the Impact of the Leadership Technique Applied.
• The Concept of Ethics in Relation to the “Moral Compass” and the Code of Conduct.
• Uphold the Code of Conduct within the Work Team.
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 4.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Team Leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers
• Any person, who works in a business environment, and needs to gain insight into the role of leadership