The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to manage time on a
business and personal level.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Identify time management profiles.
• Understand the principles of time management.
• Draw up time efficient work plans to carry out department/division work functions.
• Implement time efficient work plans.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at
NQF Level 3.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 1 Day.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within one week after completing the training. Assessment activities
include evaluating work plans for efficiency and implementation.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 242811 – Prioritise time and work for self and team
• Anyone who wishes to learn how to manage their own valuable time.