The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to motivate and build
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Explain the importance of motivating a team
• Demonstrate an understanding of self and team members in a workplace
• Apply theories of motivation and group dynamics
• Implement a plan of action to strengthen a team
• Provide feedback and recognise achievements
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within three weeks of completing the training.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 242819 – Motivate and build a team
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers