Stock Management BA
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to understand the
management of assets and stock in a business unit.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Fixed assets and stock in a business unit.
• Influence of stock management on profitability in a business unit.
• Manage fixed assets in a business unit.
• Apply basic principles of stock and fixed asset management in a business unit.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at
NQF Level 3.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 1 Day.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within a week after completing the training. Assessment activities
include evaluating a stock management plan for efficiency and implementation.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 13945 - Describe and apply the management of stock and fixed assets in a business unit
• Team leaders
• First line managers
• Section heads