Skills Development Facilitator
The purpose of this programme is to equip Skills Development Facilitators (SDF) with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to facilitate the skills development processes in the selected workplace(s) as prescribed legislation.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• The role of the SDF in the new occupational learning system
• Conduct an analysis
• Develop an organisation training and development plan
• Co-ordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
• Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
• Promote a learning culture in an organisation
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication, Mathematical Literacy and Computer Literacy at NQF Level 4.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 5 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within three months of completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating all documentation produced during the operational functioning of the SDFs’ tasks.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the ETDQA.
• 15221 - Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues, level 5
• 15218 - Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes, level 6
• 15217 - Develop an organisational training and development plan, level 5
• 15232 - Co-ordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation, level 5
• 15227 - Conduct skills development administration in an organisation, level 4
• 15222/252041 - Promote a learning culture in an organisation, level 5
• 114924/263976 - Demonstrate understanding of the outcomesbased education and training approach within the context of a
National Qualifications Framework
• HR Managers
• Training Managers
• Line Managers
• Skills Development Facilitators
• Learning Material Designers