Skills Committee Training (Separation Scientific - Closed Group)
The purpose of this programme is to equip Skills Development Committees with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes
to conduct effective training committee meetings and ensure the effective implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan as
prescribed by legislation.
On completion of the programme the committee member will be able to:
• Outcomes-based Education and Training
• Implementing the new legislation within an organisation
• Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
• Skills Development Committee role and functions
• Co-ordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication, Mathematical Literacy and
Computer Literacy at NQF Level 4.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within four weeks of completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating all documentation produced during the operational functioning of the committee’s tasks.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the ETDQA.
• 263976 - Demonstrate understanding of the outcomesbased education and training approach within the context of
a National Qualifications Framework
• 15221 - Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
• 15232 - Co-ordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
NQF Level: 5
All Skills Committee Members.