The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to monitor and control
reception area, process incoming and outgoing telephone calls and maintain a preventative maintenance program.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Monitor the maintenance of a clean safe reception area as per organisational requirements.
• Monitor presentation of reception area.
• Monitor implementation of security procedures in the reception area.
• Telephone etiquette.
• Preparing for and making calls.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication skills at NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within three weeks after completing the training. Assessment activities
include observation on-site, evaluating the reception area as well as preventative maintenance plan.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 13928 - Monitor and control reception area
• 7790 - Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls
• First line managers
• Administration managers
• Administration clerks