Project Management BA
The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to manage projects within
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Introduction to Project Management
• Project Origination and Initiation
• Project Planning
• Project Execution
• Project Closure
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Mathematics and Communication skills at NQF level
4 or equivalent, Computer literacy and applicable software at NQF level 4 or equivalent.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within four weeks after completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating project strategy, plan and closure report.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 120378 - Support the project environment and activities to deliver project objectives
• 120381 - Implement project administration processes according to requirements
• 120385 - Apply a range of project management tools and techniques
• Line managers
• HR managers
• Administration managers
• Administration clerks
• Project managers
• Project assistants