The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to achieve personal effectiveness in business, work as a project team member and display cultural awareness in dealing with customers and
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Achieve personal success in the business environment
• Work as a project team member
• Display Cultural Awareness in dealing with customers and colleagues
Delegates wishing to enrol on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within four weeks after completing the training. Assessment activities include evaluating personal effectiveness through third party testimony and questioning to test knowledge and ability to apply.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 110021 - Achieve personal effectiveness in business environment
• 10135 - Work as a project team member
• 7791 - Understand the need for cultural awareness in dealing with customers and colleagues
• Line managers
• HR managers
• Administration managers
• Administration clerks