The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to co-ordinate
meetings, minor events and travel arrangements. Plan and conduct meetings and identify expertise and resources.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Plan and prepare for a meeting.
• Chair and facilitate a meeting effectively.
• Check correctness of minutes and address urgent issues.
• Identify a date, venue and time for meeting or event
• Liaise with meeting attendees regarding availability
• Book venues and catering
• Finalise meeting room arrangements
• Make travel, car hire and accommodation arrangements
• Notify and confirm arrangements with attendees or stakeholders
• Process and distribute all documentation required for the meeting or event
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication and Computer technology at
NQF Level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within three weeks after completing the training. Assessment activities
include evaluating meeting arrangements, minutes and record of expertise and resources.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 9244 - Plan and conduct a meeting
• 13929 - Co-ordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements
• Personal assistants
• Office administrators
• Chair persons