The purpose of this programme is to equip potential mentors / coaches / assessors / RPL advisors with the necessary
knowledge, skills and attitudes to guide and support learners about their learning, assessment and recognition opportunities.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• The concept of mentoring
• Conduct a needs analysis and develop an individual development plan
• Provide guidance and advise
• Recording and reporting
• Evaluate and review for improvement
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should have exposure to education, training and development environments
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within three weeks of completing the training. Assessment activities
include evaluating all guidance documentation produced during the learning process.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the ETDQA.
• 117874 - Guide learners about their learning, assessment and recognition opportunities, level 5
• 117865 - Assist and support learners to manage their learning experiences, level 4
• HR Managers
• Training Managers
• Line Managers
• Skills Development Facilitators
• Learning Material Designers