The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to apply leadership
concepts in a work context, ensure that organisational standards and code of conduct in a work environment are met.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Explain the concept of leadership.
• Differentiate between the concepts of leadership and management.
• Apply leadership techniques to individuals and teams within the work context.
• Evaluate the impact of the leadership techniques applied.
• Ethic and the Code of conduct.
• Uphold the code of conduct within the work team.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 3 and Mathematical
Literacy at NQF Level 3.
RPL against these unit standards of this programme are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within one month after completing the training. Assessment activities
include observing the learner in his leadership approach and techniques; applying the various aspects of the code of conduct of the organisation; prepare to start a new venture and questioning to test knowledge and ability to apply.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 242824 - Apply leadership concepts in a work context.
• 242815 - Apply the organisation’s code of conduct in a work environment.
• Team Leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers