Human Resources & Labour Relations
The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to implement and
manage human resource and labour relations policies and acts.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Be responsible for the development and maintenance of effective human resource policies and practices
• Be responsible for the drafting of job descriptions, recruitment, selection panels, and employment contracts
• Be responsible for the institute and facilitation of disciplinary policies, actions and hearings and develop, facilitate and
monitor disciplinary policy, process and procedures
• Institute performance evaluation committees and manage the performance evaluation process
• Practice in the implementation of applicable labour legislation
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should already be able to demonstrate competence against the unit standard
• NQF 4: Assume co-responsibility and participation in human resources management.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within three weeks after completing the training.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 116394 – Implement and manage human resource and labour relations policies and acts
• Line managers
• HR managers
• Administration managers
• Administration clerks