Human Resource Management BA
The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to participate in
the development and implementation of an organisation`s employment equity plans and prepare, recruit and select
suitable candidates according to ability and potential.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Employment Equity processes
• Plan and prepare for recruitment and selection
• Recruit applicants
• Select staff
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should already be able to:
• Communicate verbally and in writing at NQF level 3
• Interpret relevant labour legislation and organisational policies
• Gather, organise, record and manage information.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within four weeks after completing the training. Assessment activities
include evaluating an employment equity plan and report as well as recruitment plan and selection document.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 10983 - Participate in the implementation and utilisation of equity related processes
• 10978 - Recruit and select candidates to fill defined positions
• Line managers
• HR managers
• Administration managers
• Administration clerks
• Recruitment agents