The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to develop within
themselves, the personal characteristics of an entrepreneur that ensure the successful operation of a new venture and to
apply the concept, principles and theories of motivation in a leadership context.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Characteristics of a successful entrepreneur
• Entrepreneurial characteristics
• Methods to enhance an entrepreneur profile
• Motivation and its importance in enhancing performance levels
• Theories of motivation in a learnership context
• Techniques to enhance self-motivation and leadership performance
• Strategies to motivate others
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at
NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within three weeks after completing the training. Assessment activities
include questioning to test knowledge and ability to apply.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 263356 - Demonstrate an understanding of an entrepreneurial profile.
• 120389 - Explain and apply the concept, principles and theories of motivation in a leadership context.
• Entrepreneurs of a new venture.
• People who will fulfill a leadership role.