The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to monitor the
level of service between an organisation and its customers, both internal and external.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Identify internal and external customers, where applicable
• Explain standards of customer service expected by the organisation
• Measure customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis
• Recommend corrective action
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 1 Day.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within one week of completing the training. Assessment activities
include evaluating customer satisfaction survey and questioning to test knowledge and the ability to apply.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 242829 - Monitor the level of service to a range of customers
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers
• Administration clerks
• Sales Representatives