The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to plan strategically
to improve business performance and to manage general administration, finances and operations in a new venture.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Process payments
• Co-ordinate and monitor promotional activities
• Control and deal with confidential information and documents
• Implement control measures with individuals
• Explain financial aspects involved in running new venture
• Apply cash flow management in the running of a new venture
• Apply an accounting system to manage a new venture
• Analyse an income and expenditure statement
• Analyse a balance sheet
• Make a financial decision based on financial statements
• Design a production/operations layout for a new venture
• Apply effective production/operations scheduling
• Apply resource management within a new venture
• Apply quality management within a new venture
• Describe the concept of strategic planning in managing business performance
• Explain the role of the various functional strategies in business performance
• Apply business performance supervision and monitoring
• Monitor, measure and report on business performance
• Identify and rectify performance problems occurring in business
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 4 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within three months of completing the training. Assessment includes
completing a tender document.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 114805 – Manage general administration
• 263474 - Manage finances of a new venture
• 263434 - Plan and manage production / operations in a new venture
• 263456 - Plan strategically to improve business in a new venture
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers