The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to start up a new
venture or maintain an existing venture.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Explain the criteria of a price setting policy for a new venture.
• Analyse internal and external factors that impact upon pricing decisions.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between costs, revenue and profits.
• Determine the capital requirements of the new venture.
• Indentify and compare funding options and service offered by the finance industry for new ventures.
• Compile personal income and expenditure and assets and liabilities statements.
• Identify the requirements and prices to obtain the selected financing option for the new venture.
• Identify alternative sources to secure finance for a new venture.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within one month of completing the training. Assessment activities
include evaluating financial planning.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 263455 – Apply the principles of costing and pricing to a business venture
• 114584 - Finance a new venture
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers