The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to apply principles
and practices of innovation to the development and growth of a new venture.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Develop specific techniques for releasing creativity in developing ideas / opportunities for a new venture
• Determine the role of innovation in the development and growth of a new venture
• Apply principles and practices of innovation to the development and growth of a new venture
• Identify sources of available business and new markets that can be accessed through the tendering processes
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communications at NQF level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within four weeks of completing the training. Assessment includes
completing a tender document.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 114600 – Apply innovative thinking to the development of a small business
• 263514 – Demonstrate an understanding of the function of the market mechanisms in a new venture.
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers