Basic Computer Skills
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to apply basic
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Operate a personal computer and communicate via electronic data
• Manage work on a personal computer
• Compile professional documents
• Create professional numerical and financial reports
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Mathematical Literacy and Communications at
NQF level 2.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of Evidence will be submitted within three weeks of completing the training. Assessment activities
include observation on-site while performing the job.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 113836 – Apply basic computer technology
All those operating in a business environment must be able to apply basic computer technology.