The purpose of this programme is to equip potential assessors and moderators with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to conduct assessments and moderations within their field of expertise.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
- Outcomes-based assessment and moderation
- Plan the assessment and moderation
- Prepare the candidate for assessment
- Conduct assessment and moderation and document evidence
- Evaluate evidence and make assessment judgement
- Provide feedback on assessment
- Review assessment and moderation systems and processes
- Advise and support assessors
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should have evaluative expertise within the area of learning in which they intend to assess.
RPL against this unit standard is allowed only in the case where such applicant can proof that training was conducted on the outcomes-based assessment process.
Training Programme Duration: 5 Days
Assessment: On-site assessment within eight weeks of completing the training. Assessment activities include observing the candidate for 2 hours through all the steps of the assessment process, evaluating all assessment documentation produced through the assessment process and questioning to test the candidate’s embedded knowledge. It also includes evaluating all moderation documentation produced during the moderation process.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the ETDQA.
115753 - Conduct outcomes-based assessments
115755 – Design and develop outcomes-based assessments
115759 – Conduct moderation of outcomes-based assessments
- HR Managers
- Training Managers
- Line Managers
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Learning Material Designers