The purpose of this programme is to equip experienced facilitators with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to
facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies and evaluate an intervention on completion of training.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Learning facilitation
• Planning and preparing for facilitation
• Facilitating learning
• Evaluating learning and facilitated intervention
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should have at least two years of experience as a trainer / facilitator of learning.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 4 Days.
Assessment: On-site assessment within four weeks of completing the training. Assessment activities include observing the candidate while facilitating a learning event, evaluation of a facilitation plan produced through the planning and preparation stage and evaluation of a review report produced through the evaluation of own facilitation session.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the ETDQA.
• 117871 - Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies.
• 123397 – Evaluate a learning intervention using given evaluation instruments.
• 115789 – Sustain oral interaction across a wide range of contexts and critically evaluate spoken texts (compulsory for
• HR Managers
• Training Managers
• Line Managers
• Skills Development Facilitators
• Learning Material Designers