Administration Management - Office Management (FOCUSED PACKAGE)
The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to develop
administrative procedures to make the administrative component of the organisation more effective and efficient and
so aid the organisation to attain its mission, vision and objectives.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Develop administrative procedures in a selected organisation
• Describe and assist in the control of fraud in an office environment
• Manage administration records
• Manage service providers in a selected organisation
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication and Mathematical Literacy at
NQF Level 3.
RPL against these unit standards are allowed. Apply online by sending us your details / information.
Training Programme Duration: 4 Days.
Assessment: Portfolio of evidence will be submitted within two months after completing the training. Assessment activities
include questioning to test knowledge and ability to apply.
Certification: This includes obtaining endorsement from the SETQAA.
• 110003 - Develop administrative procedures in a selected organisation
• 110026 - Describe and assist in the control of fraud in an office environment
• 110009 - Manage administration records
• 109999 - Manage service providers in a selected organisation.
This course is aimed at all persons involved in Administration in commercial or non-commercial organisations, as well as for
managers of teams, sections, divisions and departments.
It is also applicable to learners working in other sub-fields who are responsible for keeping records of an administrative nature
and learners who have the task of managing service providers to an organisation.