Managing with Intent - HOW to be a Professional Manager
This programme is designed for any person fulfilling a management role (including middle managers and project managers).
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Focus on Intent – Professional Strategic Management Planning Initiatives.
• Intent Management – ‘A Professional Implementation’.
• Symptoms of Intent Miss-management.
• Intent Management: The Bottom Line.
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 4.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Team leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers
• Any person fulfilling a management role
• Middle managers
• Project managers