Delivery Service Excellence
This programme has been designed for learners who deal with the internal and external customers, intermediaries, call centers, walk in service centers, enquiries counters and learners who communicate with customers either telephonically or face to face.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Applying the principles of customer service.
• Responding to customers and improving service.
• Analysing customer needs.
• Manage customer relationships.
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 3.
Training Programme Duration: 1 Day.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• First line / line managers
• Sales managers
• Sales representatives
• Business owners
• Branch managers
• Administration clerks
• Any person who deals with public customers and internal / external clients
• Call centre personnel