The purpose of this programme is to equip the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to apply customer
care in a specific work environment.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Explain the principles of impressive customer service in the context of a specific industry and organisation.
• Apply knowledge of personality styles to respond appropriately to a customer.
• Analyse information in order to provide customer service.
• Suggest innovative solutions to respond to queries and improve customer service.
• Manage the relationship to retain customers.
Delegates wishing to enroll on this programme should be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and
Communication at NQF level 3.
Training Programme Duration: 1 Day.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• First line managers
• Business owners
• Branch managers
• Administration clerks
• Sales Representatives