Critical Thinking through the Game of Chess
This programme is designed for individuals in decision making capacities, supervisors, team leaders, managers and any
person in a position where planning is critical.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Understand Critical Thinking.
• Identify the Relationship to Goals.
• Explain what chess has to do with critical thinking.
• Apply critical thinking through a game of chess.
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 4.
Training Programme Duration: 1 Day.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Any person in a position where planning is critical
• Team leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers
• Any person fulfilling a management role
• Middle managers
• Project managers