The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to prepare for one-toone training on the job, conduct training sessions, monitor and report on learner progress and review training.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Purpose and principles of the NQF.
• Prepare for one-to-one training on the job.
• Conduct training sessions.
• Monitor and report on learner progress.
• Review training.
The learning is based on the assumption that learners are already competent in the learning area in which they will provide training.
Training Programme Duration: 3 Days.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• HR and Training Managers
• Line Managers
• Any person, who works in a business environment, and is involved in the coaching process