Business Presentation Skills
The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to conduct business
presentations within the work environment.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• Introduction to business communication
• Compile a business report for the purpose of a presentation
• Conduct a business presentation to a selected group
• Develop media / aids to assist in giving an effective presentation
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in listening, speaking, reading, writing and
presentation skills on NQF level 4.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Any person, who works in a business environment, and needs to communicate open and directly to a target audience.