Building a High Performing Team
This programme is designed for junior managers of organisations. The team leader or group leader will also learn to motivate and build a team. It will ensure that individuals will be able to motivate and build a team.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• The importance of motivating a team.
• Self and team members in the workplace.
• Theories of motivation and group dynamics.
• Plan of action to strengthen a team.
• Provide feedback and recognise achievements.
• The role of a team leader in an organisation.
• The purpose of a team.
• Contract with team members to obtain commitment.
• Implement, monitor and evaluate performance against team objectives and organisational standards.
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in Communication at NQF Level 3.
Training Programme Duration: 2 Days.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
• Team leaders
• Group leaders
• Section heads
• Junior managers
• Any person fulfilling a junior management role
• Middle managers
• Project managers