The purpose of this programme is to equip the learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to identify assertive
behaviour, realise the value thereof and apply assertiveness techniques in the workplace.
On completion of this programme learners will be able to:
• The concept assertiveness
• Different types of assertive behaviour
• Advantages of assertive behaviour
• Different ways of communicating with fellow-workers
• Different assertiveness techniques
• Strengths and weaknesses of different techniques
Delegates who wish to enroll on this programme should be competent in listening, speaking, reading and writing on NQF
Training Programme Duration: 1 Day.
Assessment: Learners will be formatively assessed in the classroom by means of activities.
Certification: Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the programme.
Any person, who works in a business environment, and needs to communicate in an assertive manner with clients and fellow